We are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager with a native level of English to join our Marketing team at Codurance!
You will be collaborating with Codurance teams (Marketing, Sales, UI/UX and internal development) on various projects including an exciting lead generation campaign!
- Develop and implement a multichannel lead generation campaign to drive pipeline creation and acceleration programmes for key accounts. A mix of advertising, social media and email marketing expertise are key.
- Create compelling content that is aligned to industry needs by working with a variety of internal stakeholders and industry experts.
- Focus on the buyer journey, using insights into content and tactic preference by persona and funnel stage to deliver the right content at the right time.
- Tailor programmes and messaging to align to prospect, customer and industry-specific initiatives, business objectives or unique challenges.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing and sales teams on campaign concept, content, buyer’s journey development, and digital marketing execution to ensure effectiveness execution.
- Organise Codurance events and manage the participation of Codurance at key third party events
- Analyse data to monitor the success of programmes and optimise activities based on data-driven findings
- At least 5+ years in B2B marketing with in-depth understanding of long B2B sales cycles
- Native level of English (written and spoken)
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set with experience delivering fully integrated, multichannel campaigns aligned to our strategic goals using research and insights as your starting point.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong writing skills; experience of exploring industry findings and using this insight to inform marketing and content
- Well-versed in content marketing and event management
- Data-driven and commercially minded
- Tech consultancy experience is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Transparency - all of our salary bandings and company finances are available to everyone from day one.
- Autonomy - got an idea? Form an Initiative Circle, take ownership, run with it, and see it through to delivery.
- Our People - You’ll be working alongside Craftspeople who share your interest in learning, whether that’s on a client project or contributing to our internal projects.
- Personal Learning Budget - Access to Learnerbly, our online learning & development tool, to support your personal development and career progression here.
- Training - No fixed training budget. So long as the course is relevant for the company and you'll do a lightning talk on the subject, we’re happy to pay for it.
- Books - Found something interesting to read that doesn’t already live in our office or digital library? We’ll cover book expenses - and ask to read it after you as well!
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Ticket restaurants (retribución flexible)
- Transport tickets
- Gym discounts
Everyone should have the right to bring their whole self to work and be celebrated for who they are. Our people are hired purely on their commitment to these values and their ambition to deliver outstanding results for our clients. Codurance is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace.