Codurance is a leading IT professional services consultancy, helping clients in continuously delivering value through the adoption of quality practices and expertise. We are growing and want to expand our sales team!
- Growing Software Professionals
- Purposeful Software Quality
- A Lasting Positive Impact
We have a culture of continuous learning which means that our people are continually progressing, while our clients are provided with teams that have the complete skill sets required.
We endeavour to provide sustainable software that stands the test of time, but also has a positive impact for both our people and our clients - high quality software that our teams enjoy working on, and is secure and easy to use for clients.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager!
You will join an already established and fast-growing company and will be responsible for driving new business. You will be networking with key decision makers, driving sales processes and drawing on the expertise of our business.
You will be collaborating closely with various Codurance teams: tech delivery, marketing, professional services and operations.
We are looking for someone who is able to apply the “consultative solution selling” methodology based on delivery and outcomes to achieve revenue goals. A consultative and professional approach to business development; gaining credibility with client partners by holding insight-driven conversations.
- Identifying and qualifying leads/opportunities at prospective clients
- Managing the whole sales cycles (including crafting proposals)
- Building and sustaining multi-level relationships and selling
- Representing Codurance's brand
- Supporting, executing, and providing input into our sales strategy, and keeping our CRM system up to date (Hubspot)
Currently, we are all working remotely due to Covid-19. As things start to return to normal there would also be visiting clients involved, mainly around Barcelona.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5-10 years of experience selling professional services (technology, consultancy, software delivery)
- Experience selling solutions to scale up, mid-market and enterprise customers
- Good understanding of the technology industry (particularly modern technology and Agile)
- Proficiency in Spanish and English (Catalan is a plus!)
- Transparency - all of our salary bandings and company finances are available to everyone from day one.
- Autonomy - got an idea? Form an Initiative Circle, take ownership, run with it, and see it through to delivery.
- Our People - You’ll be working alongside Craftspeople who share your interest in learning, whether that’s on a client project or contributing to our internal projects.
- Personal Learning Budget - Access to Learnerbly, our online learning & development tool, to support your personal development and career progression here.
- Training - No fixed training budget. So long as the course is relevant for the company and you'll do a lightning talk on the subject, we’re happy to pay for it.
- Books - Found something interesting to read that doesn’t already live in our office or digital library? We’ll cover book expenses - and ask to read it after you as well!
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Ticket restaurants (retribución flexible)
- Gym discounts
Everyone should have the right to bring their whole self to work and be celebrated for who they are. Our people are hired purely on their commitment to these values and their ambition to deliver outstanding results for our clients. Codurance is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace.