We are looking for a Content and Social Media Executive with a native level of English to join our Marketing team at Codurance!
You will be collaborating with Codurance teams (Marketing, Sales, UI/UX and internal development) on various exciting projects!
- Support the development of content and social media strategy, thinking of innovative ways to engage and develop social communities, and working with cross-functional teams to support campaigns
- Create quality content in a range of styles including social copy, case studies, blog entries etc using industry and thematic insight to drive thought leadership
- Research and inform content, combining desk, quantitative and business data
- Proofreading and editing copy come naturally to you, and you are able to support other members of the team to ensure the highest calibre of output
- Develop and execute quarterly editorial planning and weekly/monthly content/social media calendars, and writing and scheduling all posts
- Support key business initiatives and ensure relevant messages are represented across our socials
- Manage, create and deliver social media assets using Canva
- Use a test and learn approach to drive engagement
- Review and refine social media reporting - reporting on key metrics of community, reach and engagement whilst understanding what messaging is working most effectively with each channel/audience
- Support the evolution of our social brand guidelines, channel admin and reporting processes to ensure a slick and cohesive operation
- Champion social media best practices within the company and help to educate wider business on benefits of social media