We are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team at Codurance. You will be collaborating with Codurance teams (Marketing, Sales, UI/UX and Professional Services and Development Teams) on various projects including multi-channel lead generation campaigns
- Develop and implement a multi-channel lead generation campaign to drive pipeline creation and acceleration programmes for key accounts. A mix of advertising, social media and email marketing expertise are key. In this role, you will be required to:
- Create compelling content that is aligned to industry needs by working with a variety of internal stakeholders and industry experts.
- Focus on the buyer journey, using insights into content and tactic preference by persona and funnel stage to deliver the right content at the right time.
- Tailor programmes and messaging to align to prospect, customer and industry-specific initiatives, business objectives or unique challenges.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing and sales teams on campaign concept, content, buyer’s journey development, and digital marketing execution to ensure effectiveness execution.
- Organise Codurance events and manage the participation of Codurance at key third party events
- Analyse data to monitor the success of programmes and optimise activities based on data-driven findings
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set who can work autonomously and as part of a team within a fast-paced, dynamic organisation to deliver fully integrated, multichannel campaigns aligned to our strategic goals using research and insights as your starting point.
- Strong project management skills, managing multichannel campaigns from production through to delivery of plans both on time and on budget
- Strong writing skills; experience in exploring industry findings and using this insight to inform marketing and content
- Well versed in content marketing and event management
- Commercially minded; comfortable using data to measure impact and inform decisions
- Minimum 5+ years in B2B marketing with in-depth understanding of long B2B sales cycles
- Tech consultancy experience is advantageous but not essential
What can you expect in return:
- A collaborative culture where curiosity creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy & accountability to develop initiatives which increase brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests