How we solve your problems
Whichever stage of the digital journey your business is on, we can help you to evolve.Tell us about your challenges
Aligning product and software design is key for business agility.
- Discover business needs
- Align technical and product vision
- Improve user experience and customer satisfaction
- Achieve value-driven prioritization
- Innovate through experimentation
- Build MVPs, Proof of Concepts, and Prototypes
- Create a high-level technical strategy and roadmap
- Customer journey mapping
- Value stream mapping
- Service blueprint and design
- Product analytics
- Usability testing
- AB Testing
- User research
People are at the heart of any software product.
- Engage your stakeholders
- Establish a Software Craftsmanship mindset
- Nurture culture of learning
- Instill a DevOps culture
- Devise highly collaborative ways of working
- Achieve iterative and incremental development
- Develop fast feedback loops
- Attract talent
- Agile and Lean software development
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Technical leadership
- Agile coaching
- Lean UX
- Design thinking
A strong set of quality practices and reliable automation is key for continuous delivery.
- Test automation at multiple levels
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Pair programming
- Simple Design
- Infrastructure as code
- Automated build pipelines
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
An evolutionary, robust, and flexible software architecture is essential to support product evolution.
- Break the monolith
- Migrate to the cloud
- Leverage pay per usage models
- Adapt to regulatory constraints
- Increase security
- Reduce development and deployment dependencies
- Reduce maintenance and operation costs
- Evolutionary architecture (incremental)
- Modular monoliths
- Interaction Driven Design (IDD)
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Regulatory compliance
Technology choice is part of the strategy of any software product.
- Choose the right tool for each job
- Achieve high performance
- Establish a migration path
- Attract talent
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Frontend platforms and frameworks: Node.js, React, Vue, Angular
- Relational and NoSQL databases
How we’ve helped our clients
Take a look at how we’ve helped some of our clients tackle similar challenges.
Hear it from our clients
Don’t take it from us. Here’s what our clients had to say about Codurance.
Codurance is a great partner. Their people really, don't feel like a consultancy and work with us across the full stack (Product, Tech, Infra and even helping us with recruitment).
They have run a number of sessions, to get to the meat of the problem and work with us to scale our development practices.
Micarla Sullivan - Head of Product at MyPulse
At Roche we develop highly complex software products that are installed globally in highly regulated environments. Our products require the highest level of quality and our developers must respond quickly to the needs of the market to sustain the added value of our solutions in the long term. We work with Codurance because of their strong reputation in Software Craftsmanship, an approach that is perfectly suited to our context, and because their training courses are proven and highly valued by our developers. Their ability to understand and adapt to our needs is a significant element of our ongoing collaboration.
Sergio Champel - Engineering Director - DSDIC SW Ecosystems at Roche Diagnostics SL
Codurance helped us identify the friction and tackle the barriers in our development process, where increased lead times were causing frustration from ideation to release.
Their recognised expertise provides us with truthful analysis of our situation, and defined clear solutions to our pain points, ultimately to increase business value.
José López - Vice President of Engineering at BestSecret
Codurance was a natural choice, being closely aligned with the culture we are trying to establish as well as being able to meet the significant demand for engineers in order to deliver. I have no hesitation with recommending Codurance for any organization looking to improve their culture of engineering excellence or in the delivery of high quality engineered solutions.
Ian Kershaw - Software Engineering Director at Cazoo
In terms of cultural fit, Codurance was able to walk the fine line between balancing a focus on quality (within a legacy codebase), whilst understanding business goals and needs. This was extremely important because it allowed initially sceptical team members to bond and learn from Codurance.
Aaron Matthews - Director of Software Development at a Systematic Hedge Fund
“Pragmatism” is a widely discussed concept and but rarely taken into account when you are looking for software development partners. Codurance team embodies just the right amount of practicality with the overall vision and knowledge to bring positive change to any organization.
Sapankumar Parikh - Vice President of Software Development at eClinicalWorks
Tell us about your challenges
We are excited to learn more about your business. Find out how Codurance’s solutions can help your business.